Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore colonial Antigua and visit a hot springs spa during this shore excursion from Puerto Quetzal
- Discover the beautiful colonial environment of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Antigua during a walking tour
- Visit Antigua landmarks like the Santa Catalina Arch and La Merced Church
- Get some relaxation time at Kawilal Hot Springs, a spa with thermal waters fed by heat from Pacaya Volcano
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Before making your reservation please check and make sure that your cruise stays in the Port at least 10 hours, minimum time to operate the excursion
- Minimum of 4 persons apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 12 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended and bathing suit for hot springs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure times are based on the GUATEMALA LOCAL time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time.
- Please search for the Gray Line representative , we will be outside with our Gray Line Logo.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff