- Take an adventure tour in the Naranjo Biological Corridor near Quepos
- Traverse obstacles like zip lines, platforms, and a Tarzan swing
- Sit down to a delicious Costa Rican meal and traditional snacks
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Departure & Return
We are located across the street of the local airport in Quepos called 'La Managua'.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children up to 5 years are aloud to do the activitie
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
- OPERATED BY Titi Canopy Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff