- A luxury catamaran sunset sail from Rottnest Island
- Enjoy 360-degree sunset views from inside the cabin and out
- Stop for swimming and look out for dolphins alongside the boat
- Tour includes a glass of champagne and a shared appetizer
Departure & Return
Activities on the island don't get much better than Sunset Sailing aboard the famous yellow catamaran! After a busy day on the island, what better way to relax?
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Change of date permitted once without penalty, provided 7 days notice is given.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Late arrival or failure to board for any reason = 100% ticket loss. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to begin boarding.
- Expectant guests who are 28-36 weeks pregnant will require medical clearance to board. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone over 36 weeks gestation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Charter 1
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands