- Full-day private tour of Normandy from Rouen
- Marvel over Rouen Cathedral and see the spot where Joan of Arc was killed
- Visit two of William the Conqueror’s Castles, in Caen and Falaise
- Admire the spectacular Bayeux Tapestry, one of France’s most prized medieval monuments
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Price per car with a maximum of six people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands