- A great way to end the day in San Jose
- Choose from a private or a small-group tour
- Two glasses of wine, sangria, or two beers are included
- Enjoy a safe and convenient night tour
Departure & Return
Between avenue one and central avenue on street 4, we have the central bank of costa rica, in front of the main entrance we have a monument with several small green people, this monument is known as the monument de los presentes, there is where the we will be waiting to start the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY San Jose Urban Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I recommend this tour for people who want to understand a brief history of San Jose/Costa Rica, its culture and is willing to try their awesome dishes." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews