Explore our promoted experiences
- Skipper and bartender plays host and guide
- Use of all safety equipment (lifejackets)
- Small group of just six people or fewer
- See Seattle's sights from the water
Departure & Return
North Side of Lake Union, Near Gas Works Park, 1341 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA, 98103 When looking at the front door for the Divers Institute, go to the left side of the building and down into the parking lot. Please arrive 15-20 minutes early as we leave right on time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Casual dress and closed-toe shoes recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. A light jacket is recommended
- Restrooms are available on board
- Guests are welcome to bring a picnic lunch or small cooler of food and non-alcoholic drinks
- State regulations prohibit outside alcohol from being brought on board; additional drinks are available for purchase on board
- Smoking is prohibited on board due to US Coast Guard regulations
- The vessel is not handicap accessible; however, local operator will accommodate a person with limited mobility as possible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Candere Cruising
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff