Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travellers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travellers
Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
1. Sneakers are required for your safety
2. Every tourist must travel on the authorized bus and follow the time photo regulation
3. If there’s an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be replaced with a tour of Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult
5. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The 3rd Tunnel is quite steep and requires good physical. Also, requires to lean forward.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews