Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel in a luxury Mercedes tour vehicle
- Illuminating commentary on Sydney's history from 1788 to today
- Cover must-see landmarks such as landmarks like The Harbour Bridge, Opera House, and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Walking portions of the tour let you get to know the city from the ground up
Departure & Return
This is the rear entrance to the Four Seasons Hotel, The Rocks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and drop off from your CBD city hotel (or convenient CBD city location)
- Wear comfortable shoes for other optional short walks
- Remember your camera
- Sunhat / warm jacket as per weather conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. Passengers to supply infant seats.
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ultimately Sydney
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.