- Snorkeling gear and a couple of paddleboards will be provided
- Order soft drinks and alcohol from the on-board tiki bar
- Lunch will be served on board at no extra charge
- Group sizes capped at 16 participants
Departure & Return
Please go to Tamarindo Beach in front of El Chiringuito Restaurant (there is a parking area). You will find a tall blue flag with our name in red letters. Our sales agent will be greeting everybody there, for a quick introduction and safety instructions. Please be there 15 minutes in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Dream Chaser Tamarindo Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands