Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience some of the best snorkeling areas in Costa Rica
- There’s a chance of spotting whales as they migrate
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, and jacket
- Snacks are provided on board the boat
Departure & Return
We are on the main road to Tamarindo, just in front of Hotel Best Western Vista Villas. 50309, Tamarindo - Guanacaste
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended to bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, and a jacket
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Maximum age is 80 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tamarindo Diving
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you have young ones, it is not for them, this is ocean snorkeling, not shore snorkeling." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews