- Full-day tour of Chichen Itza and Cenote Saamal from Tulum
- Visit the must-see Chichen Itza, one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Tour the archaeological site and see highlights including the Kukulkan Pyramid and the Ball Court
- Cool off with a swim in the cenote and enjoy a buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tulum are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at Chichen Itza and embark on a tour of the site, visiting highlights including the iconic Kukulkan Pyramid, the Temple of Warriors, and the Ball Court, whose acoustics have mystified scientists for centuries.
Enjoy free time to explore the site independently before reconvening with your guide for a buffet lunch featuring regional dishes—drinks can be purchased at your own expense.
During the tour you'll also have a chance to cool off with a swim at Cenote Saamal, a limestone sinkhole in the Yucatan jungle.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Tulum hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, a swimsuit, a towel, an extra change of clothes and biodegradable sunscreen
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "To give you more time in the cenote, I recommend starting the day wearing your swimsuit under your clothes so it takes less time to change." See review
- "And the cenote stop is first, so save some time and wear your suit out." See review
- "Bring some extra cash for lockers at the cenote and for the Mayan handmade items at the lunch spot you stop at." See review