- Explore the landmark Mayan ruins of Tulum and Cobá on a guided adventure
- Learn about the sites’ history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a delicious Mayan meal and a refreshing swim in a natural sinkhole
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women
- Children may enjoy the expedition if they are aged 6 and over.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff