- A scenic, fast-paced journey into the National Park of Calanques—on an electric bicycle
- Travel faster than other cyclists with electric-powered bikes, covering more sights in less time
- Immerse yourself in the spectacular scenery, riding up some of Europe’s tallest sea cliffs
- Stop to admire the turquoise waters of the limestone inlets, with an option to swim
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piscine (swimming-pool) "Cap Provence" (downstairs)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Difficulty is easy to medium and a normal health is required
- You must know how to ride a mountain bike and not to be afraid of biking in gravel tracks
- Riders must be more than 4.9 feet (1.45 meters) and less than 240 lbs (120kg). Children must be older than 10
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with health problems
- You have to wear closed-toe shoes, a sporty and climate appropriate outfit (any refund accepted if you don't have the right equipment)
- Food and water is not provided. It is strongly suggested that you bring water and cereal bars in a backpack, if possible
- Heights must be advised at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, for example, during the summer, the National Park may be closed due to fire hazards. If the weather is not good, you'll be able to choose between another route, another date or a full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people
- Minimum age is 11 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TROLIB
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms