- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
The meeting point in Manarola is in the station at 10.10 am , exit the platform via the stairs, at the top of the stairs there is a Cinque Terre Information Office . We meet outside here under the TV screen which displays the train departure times.Our guide will have a cherry red backpack.
Meeting point For guests who have opted for the tour version included the Cinque Terre card 9.30 am in front of the main ticket office next to the roundabout with red statue , outside the glass building with an elevator inside, Guide has a small red backpack .
The tour ends in Vernazza harbour where guests can independently explore the other villages of the Cinque Terre or walking trails etc.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- In the event of rough seas the boat part of the tour will be substituted by train
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cinque Terre Tours snc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you can't do the boat trip, just do the pesto class because that was the main highlight!" See review
- "The walk was completely up hill, which was fine for me but a little harder for others." See review
- "There are too many people in these “classes” The restaurant owner imparts a lot of knowledge and experience into his lecture, but too much time is spent with his back to you and he doesn’t seem to care." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews