- 2-hour evening Cinque Terre cruise from Riomaggiore
- Cruise past the famous coastline, into a marine protected area
- Admire views of the Cinque Terre villages and a 19th-century train line
- Buy wine, olives, and bread to enjoy as you cruise
- Enjoy private transport, with a boat just for your sole group
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The region is famous for its rugged coastal landscape and its five fishing villages that are stacked into the hillside above the sea. As day turns to dusk, gaze out at the winding trails that connect the villages, and glimpse stretches of a 19th-century railway line that tunnels through the cliffs.
Through your 2-hour cruise, snacks and wine are available at your own expense. Nibble on olives and flavorsome focaccia, and sip on a glass of wine as the sun sets. Your cruise ends back at the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirement
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience