- Enjoy the ideal introduction to Genoa with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour
- See the top sights in Genoa along the bus route, including the Ducal Palace, the Bigo and Via San Lorenzo
- Listen to informative audio commentary along the way
- Get on and off the bus as many times as you like at any of the 11 stops during your 48-hour ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Get off the bus at any point to explore one of the attractions that’s nearby. From the Piazza Caricamento stop, for instance, head for the waterfront to visit the fantastic aquarium or ride the panoramic lift known as ‘Bigo’ for 360-degree views of the city from a dizzying height. On a clear day, you might even see Corsica on the horizon.
Wander the alleys of the UNESCO-listed historic center, including Via Garibaldi’s former palaces, and pay a visit to one of Europe’s oldest confectioneries for a sweet treat. You’re free to discover Genoa at your leisure, knowing you’ve got a ride to the next stop whenever you want it.
With a ticket good for 48 hours, hop on and off as many times as you like during the circuit of the city. Buses leave from each stop every hour.
Genoa Hop-On Hop-Off Tour stops:
Piazza Fontane Marose
Piazza De Ferrari
Verdi (Stazione Brignole)
XX Settembre (Monumentale)
Via Roma (Corvetto)
Acquaverde (Stazione Principe)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience