Explore our promoted experiences
- Bask on board as a skipper navigates the route to the Cinque Terre
- Check out pretty Portovenere on your way to the village of Monterosso
- Sip prosecco and savor snacks as you admire the UNESCO-listed coast
- Look out for dolphins as you cruise through a marine protected area
Departure & Return
The point of departure is at the Mirabello harbor of La Spezia next to the fuel pump
We will leave from the small pier where the local boats are.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Any allergy and/or food intolerance must be communicated in advance during booking, otherwise we are not responsible.
- Pets are not allowed on board.
- It is advisable to bring a swimsuit, beach towel, masks or goggles and sun cream that are not provided on board for hygiene reasons .
- It is not allowed to bring alcoholic drinks or food on board.
- The tour is max for 6 people
- The tour will be confirmed or canceled, with total reimbursement, based on the sea-weather conditions 12/24 hours before.
- Punctuality request. Any delays will be deducted from the time indicated on the tour. Delays of more than 10/15 minutes will not be accepted. The tour will start and no refund will be provided.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The exit is canceled only in case of adverse weather and sea conditions, not if it is simply cloudy. in case of cloudiness it comes out anyway
- Most travelers can participate
- Physical agility requests for boarding and disembarking operations
- In case you suffer from seasickness and need to disembark in advance, the tour will not be refunded, but paid for the full amount
- No suitcase on board
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hellocinqueterre Boat Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons