Explore our promoted experiences
- Take part in a truffle hunt and visit a local winery on a private tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Langhe-Roero wine region
- Sample Barolo and other popular local wines
- Round-trip transit is included, if option is selected
Departure & Return
The tour starts from the train station of Alba or in nearby hotels. Please tell us your hotel's name at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and trekking shoes are recommended for the truffle hunting;
- In case of heavy rain the tour might be cancelled and an alternative date will be offered;
- Alcohol is not served to anyone under the age of 18 y.o. (fruit juice instead)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet Piemonte
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms