- Travel from London’s St. Botolph's Aldgate to Brick Lane without taking a step
- Immerse yourself in London’s 1888 Victorian history, focusing on Jack the Ripper
- A must-do for mystery and history fans alike
- This Jack the Ripper virtual, online tour runs with a maximum of 10 explorers
Departure & Return
The tour will take place completely online. Our virtual meeting point will be outside this church!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The 5 Women & Jack the Ripper : Online.