Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to the beautiful Cinque Terre coastal region from Milan
- Discover some of the five cliffside villages and scenery of the UNESCO-listed region
- Take a boat from Monterosso to La Spezia and admire the coast from the sea
- Enjoy free time to explore in Monterosso and Manarola
- Scenic bus ride along the coast
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure.
What To Expect
Right before lunch, catch the train to Monterosso al Mare, the largest of Cinque Terre’s five villages. Upon arrival, you’ll have plenty of free time to explore the pedestrian tunnel, cafes, beaches, and squares on your own. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at one of the numerous local restaurants.
From Monterosso, hop aboard a boat for a 90-minute cruise. Take in the views of the Italian Riviera from the sea until you reach La Spezia. Re-board your comfortable coach back on land for the return trip to Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail or some of the docks may be not available for landing. In such occasions, the itinerary will be subject to variations and the cruise may be cancelled or change course
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It’s a long day but very worth it, especially if you haven’t got time to spend more than a day visiting Cinque Terre." See review
- "There's also some delays since the tour group is so big, maybe around 50 people, in terms of making sure you have everyone at each stop and that everyone stays together." See review
- "Obviously, if you have more time, you can visit and hike and swim for days, but if you've only got a day, this is the perfect way to do it." See review