- Tour of 'The Last Supper' and church
- See a masterpiece painting with an expert guide
- Visit a UNESCO-listed church
- Learn about local history
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
We meet travelers at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie,1, at the building facing the church's entrance.
What To Expect
After viewing the painting, you have time to talk with your guide about its history, the unusual painting methods that Leonardo used, and how it became a cultural touchstone worldwide. Continue into the Santa Maria delle Grazie church, once a private place of worship for the Sforza and Dukes who ruled Milan in the 15th-century. Follow the church’s architecture from its 15th-century beginnings to renovations by Renaissance master architect Bramante. Don’t miss the stunning apses, refectory and serene cloister, where you can stroll shady arcades around a garden courtyard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Dress code is casual (no shorts, t-shirts, or ripped jeans)
- Traveler limit is 15
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leonardo's Last Supper tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews