- Visit a historic mansion in Milan, Casa degli Atellani
- Follow a guide during a tour of the rooms and gardens
- Explore the grand staircase hall and portraits room
- Learn about Leonardo’s vineyard from your guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- *Casa Atellani and Leonardo's Vineyard are glad to welcome disabled visitors and their helper offering them a free entrance. We must point out that Casa Atellani is a renaissance building and has some architectural barriers that make wheelchair difficult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna di Leonardo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff