Explore our promoted experiences
- Ticket to Glacier 3000 from Les Diablerets to Scex Rouge
- Ride in a panoramic cable car up to the mountain summit
- Enjoy sweeping mountain views of the Matterhorn and beyond
- Visit the Peak Walk by Tissot and hike along the Glacier Walk
- Ride in the Ice Express chairlift and check out the snow park
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cable car and restaurant are both wheelchair accessible, but the Peak Walk by Tissot is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Per the general terms and conditions of Glacier 3000, there can be no reimbursements or ticket extensions for bad weather or situations arising from acts of nature. However, if access to the glacier is not possible because of lift closure due to bad weather conditions, another ticket will be issued for Glacier 3000, or the ticket will be reimbursed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Glacier 3000
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You should have sun glasses, because the light is very strong (sun + snow = blind :D )." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews