I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. I do need to be clear that we will never jeopardize your safety in order to fly. The old saying goes "I'ed rather be on the ground wishing I was flying then flying wishing I was on the ground".
That being said all 8 of the pilots decided the actual weather, though forecasted fine, was not appropriate for a safe balloon flight. It's the hardest thing we have to do but we cancelled on the field.
As far as a refund, we typically don't charge anything until after the flight. You booked though Viator which charges at time of booking and we have little control over. We directed them via the Supplier App at 9:32am Tuesday Morning to issue a refund due to weather cancellation. Please give the office a call if you are still waiting for that refund as that is unacceptable and I will personally call Viator to investigate on your behalf.
Lastly, If there is anything for us to do to make this right please give us the chance.