- Self-guided bike tour of Pisa allows for independent travel at your own pace
- Spend 2–3 hours exploring the historic town and see its renowned landmarks
- Use a smartphone app to guide your private party along the riverside and more
- Learn where to find tasty food, free beverages, and special discounts
Departure & Return
50 mt from Pisa Central Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years to ride a bicycle - preferred
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smile & Ride
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons