Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-hour skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa small-group tour
- Avoid the queues with skip-the-line entrance to the Tower of Pisa
- Admire landmarks such as the Duomo, Baptistery and Camposanto in Piazza dei Miracoli
- Climb to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and enjoy spectacular views over the city.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please, meet your guide outside the big gate called "Porta Nuova", in front of McDonald's Piazza Daniele Manin 56122 Pisa
By the Leaning Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. Shoulders must be covered to visit the Cathedral
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation (up to 24 hours before the start time) if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimun numbers apply for the language. If there are not enough passenger asking for the same language the tour could be bilingual
- Please note: the Cathedral in closed on Sunday mornings (it will open at 2pm)
- Admission is free only for disabled visitors with their helper, upon presentation of suitable certification to the cashier.
- For safety reasons, children who will not have turned 8 by the end of this year as well as infants are not permitted to enter.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age.
- Hand bags/bags/luggage must be left at the cloakroom before the visit and picked up at the end of the visit.
- The visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.
- The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders.
- The floor is uneven and slippery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toscana Guide Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Best way to do the climb and was worth the number of steps for that view and then left to visit the Duomo sat your leisure" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews