- See Portofino from a different perspective—the water
- All necessary paddleboarding equipment is provided
- No prior paddleboarding experience is required
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Recommended to bring with you: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, bathing suit, towel, suitable clothing depending on the weather
- Requesting a private tour, you will be charged an additional price of €50.
- The nautical base is equipped with lockers, available for our customers according to availability. We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby bay of Paraggi you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office).
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Portofino
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff