- 8-hour coach tour to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius from Amalfi
- Ride in a comfortable deluxe coach to these famous attractions near the Amalfi Coast
- Walk through the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Pompeii with your English-speaking guide
- Take a midday break for lunch (own expense)
- Continue to Mt Vesuvius to walk to the summit of the volcano from the parking area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- For Pompeii ruins max bag size 30x30x15. All bigger bags can be stored on the bus during the visit.
- The tour will operate in multi-language as follows: Monday: English + French - Wednesday: English only - Thursday: English + German. Please indicate which language do you prefer at time of booking, or reservation will be authomatically confirmed in English.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- It is mandatory to take passport on the day of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 get free admission to Pompeii ruins upon production of a valid ID
- European citizens from 18 tom 25 years get discount on entrance ticket to Pompeii ruins upon production of a valid ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY SUNLAND - SOVI TURISMO SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms