Explore our promoted experiences
- An in-depth, history-filled walking tour of Ravenna’s main sights
- Learn where Dante wrote Italy’s most famous poem while in exile
- Get a first-hand peek at the town’s stunning, World Heritage-listed gold mosaics
- Visit a 5th-century monument, a Byzantine church, and picturesque town lanes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elisa Cornacchia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience