Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Skip the line
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bus ticket will be sent on your Viator extranet the day before your booking date.
- Please remind that it is strictly required to print your bus tickets. No mobile tickets will be accepted on the Panoramic bus.
- Panoramic Bus Ticket is valid for 24/48/72 hours from the first use.
- For the Colosseum Tour customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To get inside the Colosseum it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- GREEN PASS REQUIRED
- Not recommended for traveler with motor difficulties or walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms