- A unique musical evening featuring both arias and Neapolitan folk classics
- The only The Three Tenors show in Rome with a Mandolin Orchestra
- An evening start time ideal for after-dinner entertainment in the city
- A pre-booked ticket to avoid disappointment at the door
Departure & Return
Departure PointChiesa Di San Paolo Entro Le Mura, Via Napoli 58, 00184 Rome Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart-casual
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Opera in Roma - Firenze
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms