Initially attempted to obtain an email to submit a grievance, but a Viator Chat agent linked me to the review despite requesting not to be. So, here goes. Travelled by car from Pisa and arrived in San Gimignano Sunday afternoon. Checked the weather forecast for the following day when I had a Vespa tour reservation. The weather forecast predicted heavy rain/thunderstorms. So, I contacted Viator. Through their Chat, 2 different agents said there was nothing they could do and to call the local operator. I called them to see if the reservation could be changed to Tuesday or Wednesday. They said that there were no openings, but if the weather was bad, the tour would be canceled. Both a Viator agent and this individual stated that if I did not go, the money would be forfeited. So, my family and I went. The first half went well. The lunch was good. BUT, there was a thunderstorm with hail during lunch. It let up briefly when we returned to the bikes, but started right back again with heavy thunderstorms and hail. The activity was cut short and it became a race back to the Vespa facility. All riders were soaked. Imagine jumping into a pool with your clothes and shoes on and wading around for a few minutes. Our “job” was to get the Vespas back. All you could do is concentrate to not flip off the bike or get hit by automobiles that were trying to pass you on a narrow road. Once back at the Vespa center, you had to wait over an hour soaking wet for your transportation back to your hotel and then spend time, effort, and money to dry your clothes and shoes. The next day, Tuesday, was beautiful. I understand the luck of the draw. HOWEVER, TWO THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE. First, with such a bad forecast, the option to cancel should have been offered. Even a cruise line will cancel if there is a projected hurricane several days out. They did not offer this. Second, some kind of refund should be offered since we did not receive the same benefit as the riders on a good day. The reality is we were just the Vespa jockeys who had to return the Vespas to the owners. So, the take home message is, if it rains, too bad, too sad. Just hope nothing happens to you (and especially not the Vespa for which you submit a €600 deposit before you get anywhere near it).