Estimada Mrs. Tarsicio Begoña,
Le agradecemos desde ya sus comentarios, me gustaria comentar algunos de sus puntos:
1 - en Waterford ese dia hubo 23 grados, con lo cual el calor no era excesivo, es verdad que el autobus no tenia aire acondicionado pero en Irlanda es frecuente debido a la falta de esta necesidad, le adjunto un link donde puede supervisar la temperatura el 06.09: https://www.waterfordcityweather.com/
2 . respecto a la guía le tengo que comentar que he recibido quejas de su parte porque ustedes han insistido en hacer el tour en castellano cdo esta claramente establecido que es en ingles, le adjunto comentarios de otros pasajeros en este tour: She had awesome info and did her best with a rough crowd
3. me gustaria añadir que hemos recibido varios comentarios de otros pasajeros respecto a su comportamiento en el tour.. le adjunto alguno: Helena was awesome. Some of the people were not. The Spanish speakers were extremely rude and gave her a very hard time. They spoke loudly when she was speaking.
4. respecto a la capilla románica de Rock of Cashel nuestro descriptivo no dice que este incluido en caso que su deseo fuese ese, sin lugar a dudas le pudimos ayudar pero con tiempo de antelación, le aconsejamos para la próxima vez que se informe previamente las visitas que incluye cada tour
5.Por ultimo, el chofer es un gran profesional con mas de 10 años de experiencia en conduccion
6. Señora Begoña, en el futuro nos gustaria recomendarle que considere realizar tours privados en vez de compartidos, sin lugar a dudas cubrirán mejor sus necesidades, donde puede incluir o quitar visitas a su gusto y tambien se podria desarrollar en castelladno, claro el precio sin lugar a dudas seria mucho mas alto
Un saludo y gracias una vez mas por sus comentarios
Dear Mrs. Tarsicio Begoña,
We thank you in advance for your comments, I would like to comment on some of your points:
1 - in Waterford 06.09 was 23 degrees, so the heat was not excessive, it is true that the bus did not have air conditioning but in Ireland it is common due to the lack of this need, I attach a link where you can monitor the temperature on that specific date https://www.waterfordcityweather.com/
2 . Regarding the guide, I have to tell yo, I have received complaints from our great professional because you have insisted on doing the tour in Spanish since it is clearly established that it is in English. I attach comments from other passengers on this tour about our tour guide: She had awesome info and did her best with a rough crowd
3. I would like to add that we have received several comments from other passengers regarding your behavior on the tour... I am attaching some: Helena was awesome. Some of the people were not. The Spanish speakers were extremely rude and gave her a very hard time. They spoke loudly when she was speaking.
4. Regarding the Romanesque chapel of Rock of Cashel, our description does not say that it is included in case your wish was that, without a doubt we could help you but with time in advance, we advise you to inform yourself in advance the next time which visits included in each tour
5.Finally, the driver is a great professional with more than 10 years of driving experience
6. Mrs. Begoña, in the future we would like to recommend you consider taking private tours instead of shared ones, without a doubt they will better cover your needs, where you can include or remove visits as per your needs and it could also be done on Spanish language, of course the price without a doubt it would be much higher
Greetings and thank you once again for your comments.